Very Suspicious Attempts by some Foreigners Influenced by my Enemies in Tiruvannamalai.

Very Suspicious Attempts by some Foreigners Influenced by my Enemies in Tiruvannamalai. 

There are many Foreigners in Tiruvannamalai who are Spiritual Seekers. But about half the number of foreigners are here, because they don't have money to go to costly Tourist destination. Tiruvannamalai is cheap when compared to other tourist destinations. 

I have observed Very Suspicious Attempts by about 7 Foreigners who, I am sure send by my Enemies against me. They may have been influenced by money, as most of them are in the low income group. 

They may also have been threatened by the Government Officials and the Police with non-renewal of their Visa or even by deportation. Many of these Foreigners don't want to go back to their own country in the West, as it is Cheaper here, and they don't have to work for a living. 

Because of this, they may have succumbed to the threat by the Government Officials and the Police, to falsely build a story against me. 

Two of them I have noticed more. The first person called me one day in January,  and showed me some drawings, which he said he made himself. His daughter of about 3-4 years was with him. He told me he was from Denmark, but his wife looked like Chinese. On two other occasions, he came to me. But I found him to be behaving very suspiciously. Then I started avoiding him. 
You have to note that all this time, he came to me. Second, there was not a valid reason for him to come to me. 

The second person whom I identified is a person with mustache. I noticed him for the first time in February or March, when he slowed down his scooter and said hai, and then sped away. He had his baby daughter in a sling. I became suspicious when he repeated this a number of times. I don't know where he is from, as we never talked. 

Two weeks back, he moved to the house of a local person, where I go occasionally, as he helps me with different things. He told me the second person is from Russia.

A similar apparent Smear Campaign was conducted when I was in Auroville, which I had posted earlier. 

There One or more members of the Managing Committee of Auroville were Influenced by my Enemies, I think the Christian Fanatics, The Communist Government, Kerala Police etc.

I had Officially complained to the Managing Committee of the Auroville, in writing, in July 2019; giving everything in Detail, but even after 1 Year, they have not Replied. That clearly shows that they have their own Criminal Activity to hide. 

The PATTERN of these Two Attacks are the same. 

Dijo Thomas 
DijoThomas.com 
DijoThomasSays.blogspot.com 



Comments