🚫 Evidence of My Facebook account [ and also other accounts] being HACKED ❌.

🚫 Evidence of My Facebook account [ and also other accounts] being HACKED ❌.
Ver. 4.

🚫 Evidence of My Facebook account [ and also other accounts] being HACKED ❌.

🚫  👉 I know what is happening- The Government is Routing my Internet Connection through the CYBER CELL of Kerala Police, located in Trivandrum and Kochi.

I am for the past 6 months in Tiruvannamalai.
👉 But my Facebook account is being logged in from many places in Kerala.
Almost for 2 years now I am out of Kerala (except Wayanad where I visited in Sep 19) but it is shown that my Facebook account is HACKED from Trivandrum and Kochi this month.

I have not visited Kahnjangad for 7 years, but my Facebook account has been accessed from there on 14th July 20.

In March I was in Tiruvannamalai, but login from Dharmapuri is shown.
Are these HACKING done with the Knowledge or Assistance from Facebook company ❓❓❓

▪️DijoThomas.com
▪️DijoThomasSays.blogspot.com

...................................................................................

▪️My 2 Step authentication is on. But still my Facebook account is logged in from many places.

1. Therefore I suspect the involvement of Facebook  - 2. or at least some of its Employees.
3. Additional possibility is that Government is putting pressure through Police and Facebook is allowing them to login.

4. Or ALL of the above 3 possibilities.

Q: Is 1 and 2 possibilities unlikely?

▪️No. All possibilities still there. Even if 1. Facebook allows a third party access to my account , it's not the same as Facebook accessing the account. The third party will be accessing from their own private systems,  so these traces will be still there.

...................................................................................

Sanjeev Siva. : If the GPS is on, this would not happen.

Dijo Thomas: What you said could be true in some cases.

▪️But in my case this is Definite HACKING.
I knew this all along and many times posted about it, with evidence.
🈶️  The Kerala Police is Notorious for Human Rights violations, even against the ordinarily persons. In my case I have taken against many murders by them. I am one of the very few supporters among Activists, of Sreejith Sree Sree Strike in Trivandrum, in which 3 influential PoliceOfficers are involved.

▪️I have opposed the Corruption, Elephant Poaching, Evils etc. of CPM, Congress, Police Department, Roman Catholics, Fake Activists etc. Still do.

🈶️ I also have taken Strongly against CM Pinarai Vijayan on Corruption, Political Murders etc.
🈶️ More Importantly, I was the only person ( with the help of ATF Venkitachalam) responsible for Preventing Corruption by Pinarai Vijayan and Kanam Rajendran, to Promote the main Accused in Elephant Poaching in Kerala Forests - the then   Chief Wildlife Warden G. Harikumar, as the Head of Forest Force. Pinarai Vijayan personally lost a lot of amount due to this.
 Even on the ground tracking,  snooping, slow poisoning is happening in Tiruvannamalai.

🈶️ 2 False Cases were filed by Communist government .

So this is Not a Accidental attack & there is no Surprise in this.

▪️And another evidence is that the login is from 3 different places in Kerala, but not from Chennai or Vellore, which is nearby.

...................................................................................

Raj Krishnani.  : Is it a Question of wrong location picked by Facebook?
Dijo Thomas: In this case it is NOT. I regularly see hundreds of HACKING into my different Accounts. Though I am NOT POSTING each and every time that occurs.

👉 1 Example which I posted earlier in Facebook:  I received notification from Facebook that a Person has accepted my Friend Request. I was shocked - because I don't know that person and I had NOT sent him any Friend Request! When I checked his profile, he was a hardcore Communist (but he  may also from another party if he doesn't want to show his true color- but his old posts were also pro communist).

If it is Wrong Location, it would be more Nearer Location like Chennai (200 kms) than Trivandrum (~700 Kms), and another state.

🚫 I am also Regularly Seeing INSTANT HACKING - When I Type in a POST against POLICE or Kerala Government - the NET CONNECTION is immediately Cut and in some cases the Speed Decreases drastically, that I am unable to Post.

🚫  👉 I know what is happening- The Government is Routing my Internet Connection through the CYBER CELL of Kerala Police, located in Trivandrum and Kochi. That's the Reason why those two Cities are Shown

...................................................................................

▪️Facebook itself had Warned me several times that my Account has just been Hacked and that they will guide me to Secure the Account.

This is Private Party Hacking (and Not Cyber Cell of Kerala Police) . That was the Reason why Facebook Warned me. (The login attempt from Kanjanghad , Kerala could be a Private Hacking attempt)
(If it was the CYBER Cell of Kerala Police, Facebook would Not have warned me).

🚫 So both CYBER Cell of Kerala Police (24×365)  and other Private Parties (rarely) also Hack my Accounts.

But it is Mainly Hacked by CYBER Cell of Kerala Police only.
 🚫 🈶️ (It's Safe for the Criminals and Mafias against me to USE the Police for their ILLEGAL Actions - as

 1. that would Ensure Co-Operation from the Police
2. They need NOT fear the Police Enquiry as Police themselves are INVOLVED in this CRIME.

♌ 👉 This is the Strategy Employed by my Enemies for the Past 22 YEARS.

...................................................................................

...................................................................................

Comments