I Welcome a True Scientific Debate on Any of My Discoveries Or Findings : Dijo Thomas

 I Welcome a True Scientific Debate on Any of My Discoveries Or Findings : Dijo Thomas 

.....................................................................................




7 Years have Passed since the Discovery of Neelagiri Kaduva { Neelagiri Tiger } and 5 Years since the Discovery of Raktha Athika [ Vampire Kangaroo ]. They were Discovered in 2014 and 2016 respectively.

Till this Moment, Not even a Single Person has Challenged or Disputed My Findings.

Still I, as a Person with True Scientific Temperament, I have always Welcomed an Open Debate and Invited KFRI ( Kerala Forest Research Institute, Thrissur- The only Government organization doing Research on Forests and Wildlife in Kerala), Forest Department and Anyone else, For an open Debate before Media all these Years. You can see that in My Website and various Media Reports, including Deccan Chronicle report in 2016.

Only 2 persons have said that Neelagiri Kaduva does not exist- PO Nameer of Forestry College, Thrissur and Jafer Palot, a "scientist" doing a "job" in the "government".

I had Challenged both and sent them Many Emails Inviting them for a Open Debate in the Press Club of Thrissur, before Media and others. I have Published those Emails in my websites.

But till date, 5 Years later, PO Nameer of Forestry College, Thrissur and Jafer Palot have Not Accepted my Challenge for Debate, which clearly shows that they knows that they couldn't Engage in an Open Debate. I can Easily smash them to Pieces. By Extension, They are also Indirectly Approving my Findings and Discoveries.
.....................................................................................


Comments