But I warn the Modi-Amith Shah-BJP-RSS to keep off from secretly preventing my activities or from attacking me - directly or indirectly.

Before the 2019 Election:
I can Prove without doubt that EVMs can be Hacked & VVPATs can be Manipulated
If the Opposition Parties approach me, I will help them.
Therefore Major Threats to Dijo Thomas's Life: 1. Narendra Modi - BJP - RSS [in the next 5 years, especially in the comming months]
If Mamatha Banerjee, Akilesh Yadav, HD Kumaraswamy & Mayawati supports, I will Prove it.
[Modi has infiltrated TDP so much - 1. a senior person in TDP office in Vijayawada is his agent 2. A IB agent interviewd me in TDP off & even "sent" a Whats-Up message to CM's secretary. CB Naidu may not be able to do much, in view of all those.]
I am Not a Politician and doesn’t have much respect for them. I do Not intend to become a Politician. Whatever I have to do for the Country & Society; I will do without becomming one.
don’t see much merit in Toppling the Biggest Thief in India – the Chowkidar – and installing “anti-Chowkidar group of Thieves”, as both groups are Thieves.
Therefore if I should prove that EVMs can be & are being Hacked and Results being Changed; I will do it Conditionally Only.
I would do it Only in a way that Indian Society will benefit.
I can Prove that:
1. EVMs can be Hacked.
2. They have been hacked in the past to alter Election results
3. How EVMs can be Hacked.
4. Finding VVPATS was more difficult, but I have found out 4 ways by which VVPATs can be hacked. The astonishing thing is that the count will be exactly as the EVMs.
It is Hacked by a Highly Complex method, a New Method, & Not in the way people have been Trying to prove.
As I have declared this, Narendra Modi will move against me, directly or Indirectly, in the comming days.
It can also be a Fake Case, Accident, Attempt on Life etc. but not limited to. He may move Indirectly, as is his usual nature. He can force any Govt. that he controls like Pinarai Vijayan govt., TN, Telengana to file a fake case against me. If Modi wants more fun, he can use even a state I have not visited at all, like Haryana

The Opposition parties are Playing into the hands of Modi. They think they are winning, but the script is going exactly as Modi had planned
I am sure that Opposition parties haven't understood what Modi has planned. Their Leaders are nowhere near Modi's intelligence.
Just consider this: When the results are declared & Modi wins by, manipulating EVM. What can Opposition parties parties do, even if they have proof? The SC is clearly favouring Modi, as is evident in Rafale case.
Therefore the only chance of Opposition parties is to prove [before the Results are Declared]
Dijo Thomas
March 2019

After the 2019 Election:
People ask me if I I can Prove that EVMs can be Hacked, then why I didn't? Or why I didn't prove the corruption in Rafale deal?
BJP-RSS tried hard to prevent me from meeting Chandrababu Naidu the third time.
I could have just called a press conference & proved both. But I didn't.
The reason is that Mody, with all his merits & de-merits, is the most capable leader in India. A big & diverse country needs a capable leader, not some dynastic kids.
Secondly, Congress had done almost all the sins atributed to Modi in their long rule.
Thirdly, Congress was a Big failure in National Security, especially with Pakistan.
Fourth, it was the Congress govt. of Ommen Chandy that prevented the conservation of Neelagiri Kaduva, by the pressure of Roman catholics & other Fanatic Christians.

But I warn the Modi-Amith Shah-BJP-RSS to keep off from secretly preventing my activities or from attacking me - directly or indirectly.
It will Not go as they have planned.


https://dijothomas.wordpress.com
http://www.DijoThomas.com

Comments