An attempt to murder Kidnap & Murder me in Palini on the night of 19-20 Oct 2019



1.An attempt to murder Kidnap & Murder me in Palini on the night of 19-20 Oct 2019
An attempt to murder Kidnap & Murder me in Palini on the night of 19-20 Oct 2019. Complaint given to the TN Police.
Dijo Thomas
2.Tea with poison given in Kothagiri
On 16 Nov 19, on the bus from Ooty to Kothagiri, a person claiming to be Deepak Saravanan [Ph given to me by him: 9787668488], came to me in the bus & invited to a Bunglow in Kothagiri [I didn't approch him in the bus, he purposefully approched me & immediately invited me. His Bunglow in Kothagiri, he claimed he has taken on lease, to stay the night.
As I knew it was a trap, I took Deepak first to a person in a Bakery, in the building adjucent to the Kothagiri bus stand, whom I knew earlier.
Then Deepak took me to his Bunglow [1 km in the Nawa Road], & later introduced to 2 couples, whom he claimed to be stoners [those who take drugs].
In the night, he gave me tea with poison. The next day my legs were swollon, & puss was comming.
Deepak is just a front for other criminals. I have observed that there is a big campaign going against me in Ooty, Kothagiri, Koonor etc.
Dijo Thomas

Comments