❌ Roman Catholics Criminals and other Christian Fanatics, were the MAIN CRIMINAL Group that was behind the Attempted MURDER of DIJO THOMAS in Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, on 15 Jan 2021.

 

❌ Roman Catholics Criminals and other Christian Fanatics, were the MAIN CRIMINAL Group that was behind the Attempted MURDER of DIJO THOMAS in Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, on 15 Jan 2021

✖️ There was the involvement of some RSS - BJP personal, who are supporting the above group.

👉 A Big Group of Christian Criminals in different parts of Tamil Nadu, ( including Tiruvannamalai, Ooty, Kotagiri etc. ) are Helping the Main Criminal Group from Kerala.






....................................................................................


❌ Roman Catholics are the MAIN CRIMINAL Group that is ATTACKING Dijo Thomas, [ Since 1990s ].

▪️They have started this Attacks against me Since College Days.

▪️ ROMAN CATHOLICS are the REAL Enemiesones who ARE TURNING all OTHER Groups Against me.

■ REASONS :

👉 ▪️The Roman Catholics are such Big Fanatics and Criminal Minded, they have done the MOST CRIMINAL ACTIVITY in HISTORY, than any other Religious group.( See my Article on that ).

❌ They STILL do the Same Criminal Activity, but Know Very Well how to Hide their Criminal Activity behind FALSE MASKS of 👉 " HIGHLY PRETENDED DECENCY " .

▪️ I abandoned Christianity. 👉 As they are Fanatics, the Roman Catholics cannot Accept it.

▪️ I opposed their efforts to convert Hindus to Roman Catholics as it is not Ethical & will create communal violence. 👉 They see it as an Attack on their Profitable BUSINESS.

▪️I was in RSS for 1 Year in 2001, as I Didn't approve the Attacks on Hindus by the Roman Catholics. [● Don't forget that it is My Fundamental Right to join any Organization, and I have Not done any Wrong Action against anyone, while I was in that organization. They were also Far Better than the present RSS. ]. Later I left RSS, as I found out that what they preach and practice are very different.

This was in Kottayam, my native place, where the Most Fanatic Christians in India reside.

👉 There were a Series of Indirect and Direct Attacks, 👉 Regularly, against me, and that is the Reason why I Don't stay in Kottayam now.

▪️Questioned the Wrong Actions of Roman Catholics Church.

▪️Jossy Kondody, ADGP of Kerala Police Tomin Thachenkary a Topmost officer of Kerala Police ( he is a Relative of Kondodys and a Top Criminal involved in many Criminal Cases) , Bossy Kondody,
PV Thomas, Tijo Kondody, their Children, [ all Roman Catholic FANATICS -
👉 ( though they may even work in RSS as they are Crookedly Intelligent and it is easy to Fool RSS persons), Unidentified Kerala Police officers, Unidentified Kerala Cybercell officers etc., ( who work for the above ), Some Tamil Nadu Police Officers, TN Forest Officers etc.

▪️ [ My Father PV Thomas, whom I discarded at the age of 22 as he was involved in the Murder of his father ( but escaped a Police Enquiry ) & also because he is Highly Negative Character and a Criminal ].

▪️Opposed Regular Homosexual Rape of Underaged Boys in Catholic Seminaries by Priests and Bishops, Rapes of Nuns, the Murder of Sister Abhaya etc. and many other similar Atrocities by Roman Catholics.

....................................................................................
....................................................................................

❓ Do you find it it difficult to believe that RSS personal in Kerala are supporting The Christian Criminals against me, who are in fact enemies?

👉 Consider this. The above-mentioned Roman Catholics and Christian Fanatics are working against me MAINLY BECAUSE,

1. I Had & still Criticise their Anti-Hindu Activities;

2. as they are 👉 Hard Core Fanatics who are against Hinduism;

3. They CONVERTS Hindus to Roman Catholics, ( they had sent many Hindus to Pota Catholic Center for Conversion over a long period of time ) etc.

[ My stand on this is very IDEOLOGICAL :

1 . Hindus are much much less Criminal then Roman Catholics. So in effect, they're converting people into a more criminal Religion .

2. Hindus are MUCH MUCH LESS Fanatics than Roman Catholics.

3. This will create Communal Un-Harmony and later even Riots in the Society. ]

😁😁😂 There is a Very Funny part to all this :
The above Roman Catholic & Christian Fanatics are STRONGLY OPPOSED to NARENDRA MODI ( though when all this started he was not in the picture), Amit Shah, BJP and RSS, then how come these RSS persons are Supporting the Christian Fanatics ?

👉 The answer is that you can easily FOOL an RSS Person; but the Main Answer is that the Christians are able to BUY them with MONEY 😁😀😂

I will give you one example :

✖️ Bibiraj of Kaitheypalam, Kottayam, an RSS worker ( he is a Criminal who has Cheated his own employer, Mr. Sam of Puthuppally an amount of .4 million (Four Lakh) Rupees over a period of 3 years), is one of the the main RSS leaders in Kottayam , who is helping the Roman Catholic Criminals.

The Roman Catholics are Giving Huge Bribed to him Secretly !!!

There are Many in Kottayam ( even Kerala ) RSS like that, who are Secretly taking Money from the Christian Fanatics ❗😂

....................................................................................
....................................................................................

❌ How are the Roman Catholics DISCREDITING Dijo Thomas ❓

■ You have to UNDERSTAND THAT Roman Catholics are Top Level Criminals, who will Stoop to any Level, in order to achieve their WRONG Goals.

👉 For eg., in Sister Abhaya Murder case, the Whole lot of Roman Catholics were Protecting the Bishop, Priests and Nun.
👉 They conducted a Vicious Campaign against the Main Witness, Raju, saying that he was mad, to drug addict. [Seasoned Criminals].
▪️Same in the Bishop Franco Rape case.

👉 They are adept in HIDING their CRIMINALISM Behind White Robes, 》"PRETENDED & TOTALLY FAKE DECENCY", Bogus Moral Preaching, Bible, False Smiles etc. They easily Fool YOU.
....................................................................................
❌ 🟦 How are the Roman Catholics DISCREDITING Dijo Thomas ❓

⛔ They are DISCREDITING Dijo Thomas through CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ; the Easiest way for Highly Negative persons to Destroy Genuine Persons who oppose them.

⛔ Their Main Strategy is to Turn a LIE Into TRUTH; By REPEATING the LIE By Large Number of Persons. For a Big Criminal Group like Roman Catholics, it is Not at all Difficult to Get any number of Persons to Spread or Send to a Person against me, with False Accusations.

👉 Though Nobody has asked me Directly, I am sure that they are Spreading False Propaganda against me, as I have seen Many People turn against me, WITHOUT Any Reason, including some So-Called Activists.

🟧 One Example: When I visited Adikavi Nannaya University for the first time, Rajamahendravaram, Andhra Pradesh, regarding Neelagiri Kaduva Conservation, AP in 2019, I was send to the Principal of Science Departments by the Vice Chancellor. But the head of Zoology Department didn't come to meet me. Finally the Principal shouted at her over the phone. When she finally came, she kept telling me that there is a Reason why I am not getting the Support for Neelagiri Kaduva Conservation in Kerala. From my long Experience, I knew that I had been Tracked over my Journey, HoZ Department was contacted, and was told False Allegations against me. 👉 But eventhough I Repeatedly Asked, she wouldn't tell me Who told the Allegation or What it is. How can I Refute the False Allegations, without knowing what it is ❓
▪️I had the Same Experience in Numerous Places.

▪️One of their Main Tool is KERALA POLICE ( One of the Top 5 Criminal Police Forces in the World - Please Remember that I am a Police Reform Activist & a Judicial Reform Activist, so when I make such a Statement, I would do it only after a Through study ), which has many Roman Catholics; they also buy other Police Officers through Bribes. The Advantage of Using Police is that, people easily Believes the Police; BUT are NOT Intelligent Enough to Remember that Kerala Police is one of the Top 5 CRIMINAL POLICE Forces in the World. [■ I am one of the Very Few Activists who are Demanding that Criminal and Corrupt Police Officers should be DISMISSED from Service in Kerala].

....................................................................................

⛔ Please Check Whether You have Acted CORRECTLY :

⛔ If YOU come across Any Allegation against me, You are Duty bound to Ask me about the Allegations. ✅ I will Welcome any such Enquiries.

👉 But the MAIN PROBLEM I am Facing is that Nobody comes Asking me about the False Allegations, WORSE Still, they tend to Believe it when Multiple Persons Repeat a False Allegation ⁉️ 🚫

And then they call themselves Human Rights Activists or Animal Rights Activists ‼

Please Note :

⛔ When YOU Believe it a False Allegation Without Cross Checking it with Me, and When You are Not Giving me a Chance to Say My Version ; then You / that Person are / is :

👉 1. Denying me the Right for Natural Justice

👉 2. That Person is Either a FOOL ❗ or
(to believe just because Multiple persons told a Lie)

👉 3. That Person is a Fraud ❗
(to believe without Cross Checking)

Or Both.

▪️(Please Note that Evidences can be Manufactured)

⛔ Just think about one thing : If someone Raises an allegation about YOU to me, Saying that you are a Murderer or that you looted a Bank; EVEN IF by 10 Different Persons,
and if I believe it Blindly, How do You Feel?
....................................................................................

✅ If YOU are an Activist who Fights for Animal Rights, and who is Genuine, then you have a MORAL Obligation to Fight Against the Criminalism by Powerful Negative Group of Roman Catholics;

Especially since Dijo Thomas is Fighting for the Conservation of Rare Species.

Dijo Thomas.

Comments