๐Ÿ”ด My Website RareWildlife.org has been Hijacked by the Domain Registrar Bigrock.com. ๐Ÿ‘‰ Boycott Domain Registrar Bigrock.com. ๐Ÿ‘‰ Your Domains are NOT SAFE with Bigrock.com ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ”ด     My Website RareWildlife.org has been Hijacked by the Domain Registrar Bigrock.com. 

 ๐Ÿ‘‰ Boycott Domain Registrar Bigrock.com. 

๐Ÿ‘‰ Your Domains are NOT  SAFE with Bigrock.com ๐Ÿ˜ก

.....................................................................................


◼ My Website RareWildlife.org has been Hijacked by the Domain Registrar Bigrock.com. 

I was Prevented from entering my Bigrock.com account to Renew my domain RareWildlife.org., by them, Repeatedly. 

๐Ÿ‘‰ They have done it under the Instructions of Indian Government. 

Highly Fraudulent Act by Bigrock.com  

๐Ÿ‘‰ Boycott Domain Registrar 1. Bigrock.com and 2. ResellerClub.com (both same company) and All its Business. 

Dijo Thomas 

Scientist 

Wildlife Conservationist 

๐ŸŒ DijoThomasSays.blogspot.com




Bigrock.com also Prevented me from Transferring my Domain www.RareWildlife.org  to other Domain Registrars








Comments