🔺 The Most Important Question on 👉 Whether Facebook is working as a Truthful organization or is Facebook a Fraudulent and Criminal Organization?

🔺 The Most Important Question on 👉 Whether Facebook is working as a Truthful organization or is Facebook a Fraudulent and Criminal Organization?
..................................................................................
Earlier :

♓ Facebook has many times Prevented me from Accessing my earlier Facebook Accounts - Without any Reasons that I can see - and more Importantly, without Stateing any Valid Reason.
They will first ask to verify my ID, and when that's done - still they Won't allow me to Enter my account.
✳ They showed a message that my Request [ to enter my account after successfully typing my Password ] is under "Processing".
▶ And their "Processing" continued for many MONTHS and Finally I was forced to Discard that account as Facebook didn't allow me into my Account despite Verifying my Identity and Entering the Correct Password.
[I am a Website Designer - so any mistakes from my login process can be ruled out.

▶ I was forced to Discard 3 earlier Facebook Accounts due to their Unlawful & Unethical Practices.
..................................................................................

✳ There are a big Negative Groups of Anti-Social Groups, Politicians, Rulers, Government Officials and Mafias working against me as I am into Human Rights,  Environment Protection,  Wildlife Conservation, Activism etc.

1. Facebook is either Knowingly or Unknowingly SUPPORTING the Anti-Social Elements when they are preventing me from Sharing Posts / Posting.

2. The Act of Preventing me from Sharing Posts / Posting by Facebook looks Highly Suspicious as they are not stating any reason for this.

3. The fact that Facebook is Repeatedly Blocking me with out a Valid Reason is Totally against Ethics.    and ......

5. ♓ The fact that FB is Repeatedly Blocking an Activist raises the Possibility that Facebook is Taking Money from these Anti -- Social elements for Blocking me.
 (in the Guise of Advertisements maybe )

6. ✳ It is Highly Shocking that Facebook has NOT taken any Action to Rectify this Wrong despite me Notifying them "hundreds of times".
(The usual lame excuse by Facebook that they are not able to Review the "thousands of responses " by FB users don't work in my case - as
1. I have Raised / Replied the Issue in a very Elaborate and Complicated way that their Robotic Bots are overwhelmed and therefore it will be forwarded to a "real" Human being! .
2. I have replied to a single issue many times that it is bound to be forwarded to a Dumb Human Being by an Intelligent Robotic Bot.

7. ♓ I am also sure that My Visibility to Others is purposefully Lowered by Facebook.

8. All this Raises the Question Whether Facebook is working as a Nuetral or Truthful organization.

And the Certain Answer is a BIG NO.

▶ Responsible Governments in the World, UN Organizations, Social Organizations, Prominent Personalities, Activists etc. should Come Together to CORRECT the Fraud by Facebook.

▶ Let there be a big and World wide Discussion on this.

▶ Penalties, Restrictions, Re-structuring and other Strict Measures should be imposed on Facebook for their Illegal and Criminal Activities.

Dijo Thomas
Scientist.
Wildlife Conservationist
Humans Rights Activist
Reform Activist
🌐 DijoThomas.com
🌐 RareWildlife.org

https://facebook.com/dijo.thomas.100


Comments