A Woman whom I "Kicked Out" of a Relationship doing Character Assassination against me for years now

A Woman whom I "Kicked Out" of a Relationship doing Character Assassination against me for years now

> She belongs a wealthy family, to an area near Ponkunnam

> Had a brief 3-4 months affair with her

> Her mental problems, negative mindset & transfer of her negative energy [tensions] forced me to tell her repeatedly to stop the relation.

> She maintains relationship with many men at the same time, though she is married & have 3 children.

> Her husband told me he had a lot of headaches because of that

> She has lot of Politicians, Senior Media Persons, businessmen, top police officers etc. as her "lovers", at any point of time, because Kerala men face acute shortage of sex.

> Her main hobby is Phone-Sex. But do not take money, as that is not her motive.

My enemies are taking her help to do character assasination


Comments