🟦 Narendra Modi, PM of India and Mohan Bhagat, RSS Chief, is RESPONSIBLE for the Attack on me in Tiruvannamalai.


 


🟦 Narendra Modi, PM of India and Mohan Bhagat, RSS Chief, is RESPONSIBLE for the Attack on me in Tiruvannamalai.

👉 REASON: They fear that I will Prove how EVM (Electronic Voting Machines) are Manipulated to Win Elections. : Dijo Thomas.

🔳 There were many Attempts by the RSS Group to get me to Jaggi Vasudev, who is their tool. A lot of persons, including Foreigners approached me for that purpose.
So that l could be Silenced.

I was checking for 6 Years whether Modi has any truth in him, but he failed Miserably.

They also DON'T UNDERSTAND even the Basics of Indian Spirituality.

▪️Narendra Modi is on the Way to Total Failure.

▪️Narendra Modi should Not think that I would be fooled by his Choice of opposite party members, to Attack me. I can see through your Crookedness.

▪️When Prapancha Sakthi decides, you will fail.

Dijo Thomas 

Scientist 

Wildlife Conservationist 

🔳 DijoThomas.Wordpress.com

Comments